Chocolate Layer Cakes
- Oreo Cake$29.50 half / $47 wholeSomething for the kid in all of us! Chocolate cake enrobed in layers of Oreo buttercream icing!
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake$27 half / $40 wholeThe perennial kids' favorite cake! Butter Cake with chocolate icing. Pure and simple.
- Mocha Buttercream Cake$29.50 half / $47 wholeThe perfect combination of coffee and chocolate in a cake!
- German Chocolate Cake$33 half / $53 whole3 layers of sweet chocolate cake, stacked with ooey, gooey coconut pecan custard. This was my Mother’s favorite cake! (Outside may be iced for additional $5.00)
- Devil’s Food Cake$29.50 half / $47 wholeMmm… 3 layers of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. A blue ribbon winner at the 1946 State Fair! My favorite chocolate cake! This is the cake that launched our bakery!
- Chocolate with Vanilla Buttercream$29.50 half / $47 wholeAll American chocolate cake layers, filled with vanilla buttercream.
- Chocolate with Cream Cheese$29.50 half / $47 wholeChocolate cake with cream cheese frosting… it makes the cake even more tender!!!??? Yum.
- Chocolate Sin Cake$30 half / $48 wholeSmooth chocolate almond icing enrobes this velvety chocolate cake.
- All American Chocolate Cake$28.50 half / $44 wholeYou may wonder why we have two chocolate upon chocolate cakes on our menu ... we questioned it as well! But ... once you taste each of them you will see how totally different they are! The All American Chocolate cake really makes me think of a cake mix cake ... for all the right reasons! ( But it's not ... we make it from scratch just like all of our other cakes!) It is fluffy, yet rich, has a tender crumb, and just begs for a glass of cold mild to drink along with it!